1. What problem are you solving?
I offer an experience that helps people to truly unwind and to find their inner peace in the midst of this information-overloaded world.
Leafy Cha | 君幸茶 complies with the following SDG goals:
- SDG goal 3: Good health and well-being
2. What drives you?
I have experienced and have seen others around me experience stress-related symptoms in this fast-moving modern world. I want to revive the centuries-old Chinese tradition of drinking tea through a ritual that brings a peaceful mind and healthy body.
3. What support did you get from Mercator Launch?
Mercator Launch educated me, assisted me, advised me, and pushed my ideas into products since day one.
4. What are the future plans for Leafy Cha| 君幸茶 ?
I will keep on developing my business, and hopefully one day I will become a tea master myself. I would like to have my authentic Chinese tea house in major cities in the Netherlands,
5. What do you need to make this happen?
I will need to be a disciple of an established tea master, learn more about tea, and earn enough money to support the initial funding of a tea house.
6. What tip would you offer other entrepreneurs?
Start small, and keep building up.
Visit the website here: https://leafycha.wordpress.com/