Notice: this event has taken place on April 19, 2023 17:00:00. You can no longer sign-up for this event.
StartUp Nijmegen workshop: Harnessing AI for your startup (NL)
As an entrepreneur, you naturally always want to be at the forefront of the latest developments. That is why we are offering a workshop where you’ll learn all about using AI (as an entrepreneur).
This workshop will be given by Milo Kleijnjan and Joppe van der Schoot, co-founders and entrepreneurs at Aidyn, a new AI startup focused on developing new ways to use AI in education.
During this workshop, you’ll get:
– A brief introduction about AI;
– Info on why AI is more important for startups than for big companies;
– A brief demonstration of some of the basics of using AI;
– Then you’ll get to work with AI tools yourself under guidance to see which ones you find useful to use.
Examples of tools include:
– ChatGPT: a text-based AI with enormous versatility
– But also visual tools such as DALL-E and Midjourney (and free versions)
– TOME, a tool to quickly create presentations for the entrepreneur looking for an investor.
New tools will be developed every day, brainstorm on what problems you have as an entrepreneur and together we’ll see if they can be solved with AI.
The aim of the workshop is that at the end everyone has a shortlist of AI tools they find useful. We recommend you bring your laptop to fully participate.
P.S. This text? Written by AI
– Walk-in: 16:45
– Start: 17:00 hours
– End: +/- 18:30 hrs
Attending the workshop is completely free, for everyone. So also for (starting) entrepreneurs who’re not affiliated with StartUp. Do you want to participate as a student of the ROC, HAN or RU? Please mention your study programme under the heading “organisation”.