StartUp Nijmegen workshop: Starting SEO together with Thomas Janssen (NL)
Do you already have your own website but aren’t you being found yet? Or are you about to build a website and want to start with SEO right away? Then together we will venture into the wonderful world of search engine optimisation.
In this workshop, I’ll get you thinking and also working! My goal is for you to go home with a concrete action list to get started with SEO, because I think that anyone can get started with SEO.
What will we do?
During the workshop, we’ll work on your website and answer the following questions:
- How do you become more findable in Google?
- How does Google’s algorithm work?
- Which keywords are relevant for my products/services?
- How do I apply these keywords in my website?
- Can I reach my target group through blogs? And if so, how and with which keywords!?
- What can I do to be found locally?
- Which (free) tools can I use to find keywords and view results?
For whom is the workshop?
- You know what SEO is, but can’t translate it properly to your website (yet).
- You already have a website, but are not yet being found.
- You are about to build a website and want to start SEO right away.
This workshop is by Thomas Janssen, founder of the impactful Do More and working as a Freelancer in online marketing. With a specialisation on SEO, he spent two years on the agency side at Online Bosses in Den Bosch, as well as helping dozens of StartUps with their online results.
- 08:45 Walk-in
- 09:00 Start programme
- 10:30 Programme end
Attending the workshop is completely free for everyone, including (starting) entrepreneurs who aren’t affiliated with StartUp. Would you like to participate as a student of the ROC, HAN or RU? Please mention your study programme under the heading “organisation”.
For cancellations less than 24 hours in advance, however, we’ll charge 10 euros (ex. VAT).