1. What is your value proposition?
Volta produces and rents the most sustainable power generators on the market. The Volta Solar Generators are designed to replace diesel generators 1 on 1. Diesel generators are out of date: they are polluting and cause nuisance to the environment.
Volta Energy complies with the following SDG goals:
- SDG goal 7: affordable and sustainable energy
- SDG goal 11: Sustainable cities and communities and
- SDG goal 13: Climate action
2. What’s your mission?
With our company, Volta Energy, we want to counter climate change and disrupt the polluting diesel generators market by creating sustainable alternatives.
3. How did Mercator Launch help you?
The Mercator Launch Summer school helped us a lot, the business coaches are really knowledgeable. They helped us get in touch with a lot of other entrepreneurs and investors through their network.
4. What are the future plans for Volta Energy?
We want to become one of the largest suppliers in Europe for sustainable mobile energy.
5. What do you need to make this happen?
People who can help! We’re currently looking for electricians and administrative support.
6. If you can give one piece of advice to future entrepreneurs what would that be?
Keep pitching your idea to (the right) people and continue networking. You never know who will see your presentation and who they can connect you with.
Visit their website here: https://volta-energy.com/