This month is all about passion. Passion can be extremely powerful, whether it is your own or someone else’s. Nothing is more inspiring and infectious than hearing an entrepreneur talk about their company with unbridled enthusiasm and determination. That is exactly the kind of inspiration we have got for you today: quotes from our passionate entrepreneurs about starting your own business! We have gathered the best tips from our IMPROVE-alumni, based on their own experiences. Are you ready for a healthy dose of inspiration? Here we go.
- “If you have an idea, make a plan and make your idea better by testing, testing and then some more… testing!” – Van Eigen Deeg
- “Challenge yourself to learn and develop a little more every day. Where you start is probably not where you will end up anyway.” – Tolooba
- “Dare to try new things, even if you’re unsure if they will really work. You learn from your failures. Work on something with added social value. Because if you have that, you have the potential to create a successful business and make the world a better place!” – Soluxa
- “Your first business idea will probably not work out exactly as you planned it. And maybe not even your second or third idea either. It’s important to keep in mind that it’s not about what you want to do, but about why you want to do it.” – Displac3D
- “Be proud of your idea, but also be aware. Even if your idea seems great, it will never be a guarantee for success. Keep close contact with Mercator Launch and grab a coffee time to time with your network, to keep yourself on the learning track.” – Pixelstad
- “Do something you really like and see how far you get. If you don’t like what you do, you won’t get very far. And if you don’t try, that’s a real shame!”- AeroCount
- “Only start a company out of passion. And ask yourself regularly if this still holds true.” – LABM8
- “Just go for it! If you have an idea, don’t hesitate to try and make it work.” – Gelijkspel
- “Let other entrepreneurs inspire you and learn from each other.” – Ji Shin Martial Arts
- “Do what you believe in, work passionately and be patient!” – Crowdience
Well, if these quotes didn’t inspire you to start your own business, we don’t know what will. Do you already have a great idea? Are you ready for the next step? Sign up for our next Discovery Track that starts in April.Apply here!